cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSH to ACS SE

Ahmed Shahzad
Level 1
Level 1

I could not SSH to ACS SE appliance? Any idea why I could not, however I can do on another ACS SE.

Please note that I can ping the ACS SE, after disabling the CSA, so netowrk connectivity is ok.

Cisco Secure ACS: 4.2.0.124.

Thanks and Regards,

5 Replies 5

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I could not SSH to ACS SE appliance? Any idea why I could not, however I can do on another ACS SE.

Please note that I can ping the ACS SE, after disabling the CSA, so netowrk connectivity is ok.

Cisco Secure ACS: 4.2.0.124.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi,

Can you check in ACS GUI under reports & activity under Appliance status page and check TCP port 22 is opened or not in ACS SE,If yes then check between your system and ACS SE any firewall is there if yes then also open port 22 in firewall also.

HTH

Ganesh.H

Hi Ganesh,

Thank you for your response.

TCP port 22 is open, and there is no firewall between system and ACE SE.

Thanks and Regards,
Shahzad.

Hi Ganesh,

Thank you for your response.

TCP port 22 is open, and there is no firewall between system and ACE SE.

Thanks and Regards,
Shahzad.

Hi Shahzad,

If there is no firewall between the ACS and client and port 22 is open then i would suggest you to try restart the ACS services and then check are you able to get ssh prompt.

Hope to Help

Ganesh.H

Hi Ganesh,

Thank you for your response. I will already tried to restart the ACS, but it does not worked. I have tried to access the ACS from a system on the same subnet as of ACS, but it also did not worked.

Thanks and Regards,
Ahmed Shahzad.

Try SSH v1.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: