Views
Helpful
Replies

Stealth Temporal Agent Limitations and Consideration

hevyapan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Experts,

I have a customer asks about our agentless approach, firstly I found a couple of trainings through topic and it is referred as Stealth Temporal Agent right? If yes, what are the limitations on Posture Condition and Remediation side, on admin guide of ISE and Anyconnect, I was able to find limitations on both "Temporal" and "Stealth" separately but not entirely sure if Stealth Temporal Agent has both of it combined? Do you have a documentation that explains it? On top of that customer is interested in Windows Update and AV version check.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Timothy Abbott
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Yes, it is called the Stealth Temporal Agent. It currently supports the following conditions (windows only):

- AM installation
- Firewall enabled
- Application inventory
- Hardware inventory
- USB check

If the customer wants to check AV status, they will need to use the Temporal, AnyConnect Stealth or AnyConnect agents.

Regards,
-Tim

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Timothy Abbott
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Yes, it is called the Stealth Temporal Agent. It currently supports the following conditions (windows only):

- AM installation
- Firewall enabled
- Application inventory
- Hardware inventory
- USB check

If the customer wants to check AV status, they will need to use the Temporal, AnyConnect Stealth or AnyConnect agents.

Regards,
-Tim

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: