cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

trace the user's Activity's to a log file on Cisco ISE

Hi Guys

Hope all safe

I just enabled Accounting on my Devices , Routers , Switches , Firewall , WLC , APs

how can i trace the user's Activity's to a log file on Cisco ISE

Thanks

Ibrahim

#stayhome,StayConnected,staysafe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
VIP Collaborator

Re: trace the user's Activity's to a log file on Cisco ISE

You can take a peek at the Tacacs+ live logs under: Operations->Tacacs->Live Logs OR you can generate a report by going here: Operations->Reports->Device Administration->TACACS Accounting. IMO the report is really nice because you can export to csv and it will show you several items including user, host, command, timestamp, and many more. HTH!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
VIP Collaborator

You can take a peek at the Tacacs+ live logs under: Operations->Tacacs->Live Logs OR you can generate a report by going here: Operations->Reports->Device Administration->TACACS Accounting. IMO the report is really nice because you can export to csv and it will show you several items including user, host, command, timestamp, and many more. HTH!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

thanks mike