cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
LabanM
Beginner

Unable to Posture MAC OSX

Not sure when this started but we have a few contractors that connect with MAC OSX, when they connect Anyconnect shows the message "Bypassing Anyconnect Scan. Your network is configured to use Cisco NAC agent"

The exact policy set works ok with Windows and posture works fine.
I've double checked all the Anyconnect profiles and posture rules. What am I missing?

Anyconnect 4.9.0.4043

ISE 2.4 Patch 9

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mike.Cifelli
VIP Advocate

It seems that your MAC clients are not hitting your posture policies.  Please go to Policy->Posture to view how they are configured for the respective clients.  My assumption without seeing your policies is that they are not hitting based on OS config, identity groups, or other conditions.  HTH!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mike.Cifelli
VIP Advocate

It seems that your MAC clients are not hitting your posture policies.  Please go to Policy->Posture to view how they are configured for the respective clients.  My assumption without seeing your policies is that they are not hitting based on OS config, identity groups, or other conditions.  HTH!

View solution in original post

Thanks, got me looking near the right spot. Ended up actually being a condition exclusion in the Client Provisioning policy.

Create
Recognize Your Peers
Polls
Which of these topics should we host an event in the Community?

Top Choice: pxGrid (35%)

Content for Community-Ad

ISE Webinars

Did you miss a previous ISE webinar?

CiscoISE YouTube Channel