Views
Helpful
Replies

user authentication test

bluesea2010
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

I have 4 domain controller in the domain  , I Wanted to run the test against only one particular DC .

Is it possible ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When joined to the domain, ISE uses native AD functions for high-availability and redundancy. If you want the ISE node(s) to communicate with specific Domain Controllers, you would need to configure the appropriate IP/Subnet Site mappings in Active Directory Sites and Services.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Depends on the configuration, if you using ISE and you added only that server - then that authentication request only go to that AD server for testing. - is this what you looking to achieve ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi , 

If you join the ISE to domain , for example test.com . and test.com has 4 domain controllers , how is that possible 

Thanks

in that case you do not have control, since your A record point to all 4 Servers,

if you any LB - then you can make them possible i guess - in your case that is limitation.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When joined to the domain, ISE uses native AD functions for high-availability and redundancy. If you want the ISE node(s) to communicate with specific Domain Controllers, you would need to configure the appropriate IP/Subnet Site mappings in Active Directory Sites and Services.