cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

UserTable.txt and UserVariables.txt fields descriptions

Hello,

I would like to get UserTable.txt and UserVariables.txt fields descriptions. These two files come in the package.cab obtained from an ACS SE 1113 running V4.2. These files, which uses a CSV format, do not include a heading row with field descriptions, nor i found this information in the ACS documentation.

The reason for that is that we get a daily copy of package.cab, and from it we would like to write an application to generate a formatted daily report for every user with several fields including those:

Name

MaxSession

MaxSess2

Aging policy

Description

So far i was able to discover the columns for Name and MaxSessions. But not the other fields, which are probably also included in the UserTable and Uservariables text files.

Kind regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: UserTable.txt and UserVariables.txt fields descriptions

Dear Albert

Why not take a look at aaa-reports! enterprise? We can automatically import the cab file and pull out the data you're after.. plus more besides.

www.extraxi.com

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: UserTable.txt and UserVariables.txt fields descriptions

Dear Albert

Why not take a look at aaa-reports! enterprise? We can automatically import the cab file and pull out the data you're after.. plus more besides.

www.extraxi.com

View solution in original post