cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3750 Express setup problems

wnking01
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Catalyst 3750.  When I am in Express setup and open a browser to 10.0.0.1 I get the screen Telnet to the Router, Show Interfaces, Show Diagnostic Log, Monitor the Router, Show Tech Support, Extended Ping and ends with Web Console.  I thought that when I typed in 10.0.0.1 I was supposed to go into the Express Setup page.  When I click on the Web Console - Manage the Switch through the web interface, I get 404 not found error.  Also, the path is 10.0.0.1/homepage.htm

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- The device needs to be installed with a software package containing the web based dev management bundle (usually a tar file). not simple-bin only, check cisco downloads for the particular model and install accordingly.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- The device needs to be installed with a software package containing the web based dev management bundle (usually a tar file). not simple-bin only, check cisco downloads for the particular model and install accordingly.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Thank you I will try that.