Views
Helpful
Replies

a report about reachable devices in LMS report tools

ROMAN TOMASEK
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

is possible to display a report about reachable devices in DCR database? The report about unreachable devices is only in the reports menu in LMS 4.2.4 (Reports > Inventory > Management Status >Unreachable Devices).

I tried to use the report designer, but there is no possibility to create a rule for this report.:-( Similarly I tried to create group devices, but I didn't find some criteria for this type of group. Thanks.

Roman

5 Replies 5

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Roman,

As per my knowledge , there is no such report available in LMS, however I would suggest you to create a POLLER for DEVICE AVAILBLITY  to achive your goal.

Go to  Monitor > Performance Settings > Setup > Pollers     >> click Create Poller.

check the below link for more information:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_lan_management_solution/4.2/user/guide/lms_monitor/mnt-perf.html#wp1542387

Thanks-

Afroz

[Do rate the useful post]

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Hi Afroj,

thank you very much.

I know that I can create a poller, but it is not solution for a customer.:-( For example, the customer has a list of all devices and he wants to know which devices are reachable. For these devices he will generate a report about serial numbers.

Roman

Hi Roman,

It sad that my solution will not work for you, however I don't think there is any such report can be generated

Thanks-

Afroz

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Hi Afroj,

thank you. It is bad info for me:-(

Roman

Hi Roman,

You can Open a TAC case and check if Development team can help you..

Thanks-

Afroz

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: