cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

After upgrade to Campus 4.0.9. - all links "not in network"

joris.everaert
Level 1
Level 1

After the upgrade to Campus Manager 4.0.9, all links are now shown as "not in netwerk" (red dotted line).

Any help would be appreciated.

Tx.

20 Replies 20

Came across the same problem as well. Reinit worked nicely. Thanks all!

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I finally received a debug log for this issue, and was able to determine the root cause. I filed CSCsk08540 to track the issue. While a reinit of the ANI database is a workaround, I also have a patch that is available by calling the TAC which will prevent this problem from occurring in the future.

Is the patch that is available to be applied before the upgrade or will it correct this after the upgrade has been applied?

We have upgraded to 4.0.9 and all of our links are showing as dotted red lines. re-initializing the ANI database is not an attractive option to us as we will have to redo all of our topology maps for our entire network.

The patch is for CM 4.0.9 after the update has been applied. It will immediately solve the problem upon running a subsequent Data Collection. Reinitializing the ANI database is not needed with my patch.

Where can we get this patch? We have a customer that has the same problem (CM 4.0.9 upgrade and Topology is red dotted lines).

You have to contact the TAC and reference the bug I mentioned in this thread.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card