cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Air-ap2802i-d-k9 not Broadcasting SSID

imoh-etim
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys good morning, I have two Cisco Aps (air-ap2802i-d-k9 & air-ap2802i-e-k9) connected to Cisco Catalyst 9800 WLC. The two Aps are registered on the controller but not broadcasting SSID. wifi0 and wifi1 are administratively down. I have tried my possible best to either enable the two interfaces wifi0 and wifi1 manually or from the controller but could not. The admin status is enabled while operational status is showing red on the controller. SSID is enabled on the controller. Regulatory domain is IN(INDIA) on both Controller and Aps. Your contributions will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hello @imoh-etim 

If I am not mistaken, E regulatory domain is Europe. I believe you should be running D access point. Try to enable some country from Europe on the WLC to test.

FlavioMiranda_0-1722266186443.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hello @imoh-etim 

If I am not mistaken, E regulatory domain is Europe. I believe you should be running D access point. Try to enable some country from Europe on the WLC to test.

FlavioMiranda_0-1722266186443.png

Thank you, Flavio, for your contribution, please which continent has Z & D regulatory domain?

Hi Flavio, I have enabled some countries from Europe on the WLC, but the two Aps are not broadcasting SSID.  I appreciate your help. Thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card