cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. Tell me why the dashboards are empty(pic1)? When you click view details and it loads, there is data and graphs inside (pic 2, pic3), but it is not displayed on the main window. Is there a way to display this on the main window?

snowbars by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know I can run the sh inv to view the SFPs model and Serial Numbers attached on a Cisco Switch. Is there a way to verify the brand name of each SFP? I am trying to verify which installed SFPs are Genuine Cisco and which are not. I have Cisco 9300 ...

I am  confused about the expiry dates of Prime Infrastructure licenses. Are the following licenses perpetual? L-MGMT3X-PI-BASE L-MGMT3X-TKN-K9= L-MGMT3X-N-K9 .On the Cisco Software Portal i do see an expiration date

Tania S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please I need any help or advice I can get. My switch was working fine all of a sudden the computers connected to the switch stop receiving connections. Upon checking the switch, I discovered all the lights on the switchports are off. So I disconnect...

noel88 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi members,I have a laptop with the following hardware specifications: i5 1035g1 ( 4 cores 8 threads ) 16 Gb ram I want to run cml on the laptop with personal licence ( under 20 nodes ) and I have a couple of questions. Your advice is appreciatedThe ...

grenhuck by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have SCADA PTP Profiles, Default and Power. We would like to know if one CISCO Switch can be configured on both profiles, i.e. some ports on profile Default and some ports on profile Power, or if the Switch can only be configured on one Profile?

malcomx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'm hoping you can help.I have two ports on the Cisco 2960 device: the first is the main port, and the second port is the backup. What I want to achieve is that when the main port goes down, the backup port will go up, and vice versa. I thought...

yasserTL by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

im getting into NetFlow and I want to know if I understand the flow record correctly.Flow record: The Flow record is used to specify different flows to be matched and which data is collected from them. The match statement: The match statement is used...

1pgordo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes