cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Assurance and Health Summary system jobs not triggered in Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.8.1

mareksumny
Level 1
Level 1

Hello community, 

I have experienced an issue on Cisco Prime 3.8.1 (is patched and updated), that Assurance and Health Summary System Jobs are not triggered. 

All these jobs are in status Scheduled and Last Run Status is Success, but next start time is pretty old time. 

I did ncs stop/start and cleanup as well, 

is it possible to manually trigger these system jobs? Any cli commands? It has been at least 6 months that these jobs are not working.. 

Could you help me out? 

Thanks, 

Regards, 

Marek

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This could be due to the old version and cisco do not have fix. maybe try to uplift the Prime version (i man upgrade)

I just tested other versions like PI 3.3 and above - some of them can not be modified but they do running some of our systems

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can edit the schedule and change the new value and you can also run now if you like to run the job.

BB

Hello Balaji, 

these System jobs are not editable, System Jobs/ Assurance And Health Summary

yes another jobs are editable and is it possible to run them immediatly. 

Thanks, 

Marek

Yes I see data Retention has been changed, they have not default values, but they are in the range (min, max) , so would you suggest to change these values to default and do ncs stop and start to retrigger stuck processes? because for example BASELINE_Daily I see next start time 2021-01-06 and today is 2021-06-08 . 

Thanks Balaji for response, 

Marek

sure but you suggest "Reschedule the tasks manually"  since you mentioned you not able to edit ?

BB

Hello Balaji, 

so for clarification: I can edit retention periods, some of them are not default.. maybe it is the root cause? 

but I am not able to schedule or run these system jobs manualy (BASELINE_DAILY,BASELINE_HOURLY  for example, ) - the are greyed out.. it is in every prime version  - the same as it is in this thread CSCvb91013 - Prime Infrastructure has system jobs with "next start time" set in the past and never r... - Cisco Community next start time is set in the past, and it looks like it is the problem.. .

Thanks 

Marek 

This could be due to the old version and cisco do not have fix. maybe try to uplift the Prime version (i man upgrade)

I just tested other versions like PI 3.3 and above - some of them can not be modified but they do running some of our systems

BB

Thanks, 

I will do 2 things, will change retention values to default and then do restart not only ncs start stop, but also reboot on VM machine. 

Hope it will help. 

Marek