cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Certifications

Beaniebopper
Level 1
Level 1

I am changing careers, going into IT more specific networking. I have no experience and thought it might be best to become A+ certified and get a job as I study for the CCENT exam. Has anyone taken the A+ certification exam, what study tool did you use, also someone suggested that I just study for and take the CCENT exam (skipping A+), any thoughts, feed back would be appreciate?

Thank you

Beanie

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

A+ (network a+ )Study give you overall network information not related to Cisco.

Cisco Certification give you network knowledge along with Cisco device configuration information.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

Thank you for your response, I am aware that A+ is to related to Cisco, I'm going to study for the A+ certification before I take the Cisco network CCENT certification. I really wanted to know if anyone has taken that certification and what they used as a study tool, I am looking at the site Comptia, they advertise and sell a study tool, wondering if this is something others may have used?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

A+ (network a+ )Study give you overall network information not related to Cisco.

Cisco Certification give you network knowledge along with Cisco device configuration information.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thank you for your response, I am aware that A+ is to related to Cisco, I'm going to study for the A+ certification before I take the Cisco network CCENT certification. I really wanted to know if anyone has taken that certification and what they used as a study tool, I am looking at the site Comptia, they advertise and sell a study tool, wondering if this is something others may have used?

Comptia A+ is not related to Cisco. Cisco is core into networking technology. To know more about comptia check the following website:

https://traininginchrompet.com/training/ccnp-training-in-chennai/hardware-and-networking-training-in-chennai

For certification Check Comptia Website.

Good luck for your career.

Learn A+ then N+ then move into Cisco Domain. My best wishes.