Views
Helpful
Replies

Change Audit - LMS 3.2

Prasan Venky
Level 3
Level 3

Dear All,

Is it possible to generate weekly or monthly change audit reports..? I could see options only for 24 hours reports.

Thanks in advance 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi ,

Your devices should be forwarding syslosg to the LMS server  then ONLY the change audit will work as it depends on syslogs.

forward the syslogs to the LMS server and make sure the syslogs are getting forwared in the syslog database .

to check the syslogs state :

got to  RME>Tools> Syslog> Syslog Collector Status   >> you should see syslogs  counts under FORWARED.

Thanks-

Afroz

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Prasan,

option is there...

Check the attached screen shot..

Thanks-

Afroz

[Do rate the post if you find it useful]

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

But it shows no records error. What else should i enable to get this ?

Hi ,

Change audit work on syslogs and you need to create an action based on that.

check the below options that you can use for change audit(Automated Action):

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_resource_manager_essentials/4.3/user/guide/chgaud.html#wp1064457

Thanks-

Afroz

[Do rate the post]

Thanks for that..

Could you tell me, to generate change audit reports what all steps i should do ..?

i directly tried to get thru report generator but it shows no records for any device.

Do you advise me to do any syslog config..?

Hi ,

Your devices should be forwarding syslosg to the LMS server  then ONLY the change audit will work as it depends on syslogs.

forward the syslogs to the LMS server and make sure the syslogs are getting forwared in the syslog database .

to check the syslogs state :

got to  RME>Tools> Syslog> Syslog Collector Status   >> you should see syslogs  counts under FORWARED.

Thanks-

Afroz