Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco configuration professional

Hi I have attached problem with cisco configuration professional. What is the problem?

I am running cisco configuration professional 2.7, internet explorer 11, already turn-off firewall of my pc windows, already add compability view setting into internet explorer and already run it as administrator.

Eventhough I have entered ccp engine and had able to discover all routers but when I go into configuration menu I always wait a long-long time and finally receives some kind error message box.

Thanks

Regards,

3 Replies 3

Senor_Rabbs
Level 1
Level 1

I haven't used 2.7 yet. I have the exact same issue with 2.8. I have 4 different dell laptops with Windows 7 home and professional. I tried comparability mode for CCP Windows XP, Service Pack two. I've also started two different threads in the learning network CCNA and CCNA security for help. Someone mentioned trying to find Java 7 but at this point CCP shouldn't be this problematic especially since CCNA Security requires practicing CCP for the exam.

Only once I was able to use CCP for three minutes and once I selected to configure an interface the program locked up.

Today I tried with version 2.7 and installed Java 7 but I still have the same issue. It will spin around for around 9 minutes before an internal error has occurred CCP will now close.

Yeah we don't have any solution until now. Where is people that answer this now? I need ccp for my work.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: