cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys, I have a Cisco Works in version 4.0.1 running on a Windows 2008 64Bits Standard version and some days ago the gui is not showing the devices when i try to click on "All Devices List" and other threes, the data on summary does not anymore ...

Resolved! Cisco Prime 2.2

I am soon to be updating my Cisco WCS server to Cisco Prime 2.2Presently the WCS is on a UCS 200 VMware 4.5 which will be decommissioned.I can get the VMware specs on the new server and the hardware device specs. What I need clarification on, is ther...

I am going to use management Ip address of each switch as the backup name.  But sounds it never work.  The tclsh part is functional work, but it can not work with Korn. kron policy-list TEST   cli tclsh set result [exec sh ip int brief | inc Vlan]   ...

sam wang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bom dia Senhores,  Temos a versão 2.2 do prime instalada, porém não consegui localizar e checar se estamos fazendo o backup de run  e startup config dos switches. Alguém sabe como podemos fazer esse backup ou checar se o mesmo está sendo realizado?  ...

mpgo-deie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently started using Cisco Prime as a one point monitoring/configuring/etc tool to manage my network.My previous experience in Orion Solarwinds is pretty extensive and I'm used to the compliance tool, to re-mediate and correct configurations...

jhager001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Team,My Netflow V9 configs are below ,I want to capture both the upload and download utilization along with traffic analysis of the WAN interface.will the below config be enough.flow record NETFLOW_RECORDmatch ipv4 tosmatch ipv4 protocolmatch ipv4 so...