cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO LMS 4.1 not showing perfect report.

sourav346
Level 1
Level 1

Dears!

Hope everyone is doing well. we are using cisco LMS 4.1 for last few months and recently i discovered a problem happening with audit report, and the problem is when i am creating a a report task on LMS the report shows some abnormal data, like my all devices are up and i am sure about that but report saying that the availability rate is 99.something or lower. what could be the possible reason for this could be? Also i have integrated 3 new cisco ME3800X switch but cisco LMS 4.1 cant detect its neighbors please suggest me what can i do/??????

2 Replies 2

Vinod Arya
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please share additional detail with screenshot. 99% of uptime, can be due if any of the device did not responded to snmp during polling.

Please show how and where are those devices not showing the details neighbours.

Is it on the Map? Please check if the CDP is enabled on the devices? Please poll the ME3800X device for sysObjectID and share the output.

-Thanks
Vinod
**Rating Encourages contributors, and its really free. **

-Thanks Vinod **Rating Encourages contributors, and its really free. **

Good Morning !

Thanks for your reply. Can you please elaborate why device is not responding when SNMP data is calculated, is there any common reason for that? ...

My 3800X device has CDP enabled and still cant detect its neighbors in topology view. also unable to detect its connected links Description: https://supportforums.cisco.com/4.5.4/images/emoticons/sad.gif. i will shortly share screenshots here.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card