cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Network Assistant (CNA) 5.6 is launched

bkrentle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Netpro community! I am very pleased to announce the general availability of Cisco Network Assistant version 5.6.

While we wish CNA was available sooner, we know there is a lot of pent up demand for device support for the 2960-S, 3750-X, and many new 4k devices. Even without a release for approximately 18 months, CNA had over 100,000 downloads in 2010 and 2009, and we hope to see that number climb with the popularity of Cisco's new fixed and modular switches. Thanks for your patience and we hope you enjoy and utilize the simple, intuitive network management CNA provides.

If you have any feedback on the product or questions, please feel free to contact me at bkrentle@cisco.com

Bob Krentler, product manager

2 Replies 2

bkrentle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Netpro users,

We recently fixed a bug that affected the 3560X series discoverability. CNA 5.6.1 can be downloaded from http://www.cisco.com/go/cna

As always, your feedback is appreciated!

Bob Krentler

Product Manager

Hi Robert,

I think your initiative to post a message here, anouncing a new version, is a very good one.

I have had multiple times where a new version of a product had appeared on CCO but I missed it.

A generic place (feed) where new NMS releases are anounced would be quite helpfull for me.

Cheers,

Michel