cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime 3.2 Backup

dar.jor76
Level 1
Level 1

i have some problems and inquires about configuration archive in Cisco Prime 3.2

Problem :

when we try to do manual archive configuration using (Now) option we go to job scheduled to check the status but it remains scheduled and doesn't have any result that shows the job has worked.

Also , server job ( application backup was failed before and we solve the issue then we try to re run job but nothing shows it was running or not )

Inqurey :

+ where does archive configuration stores in

+ can i archive configuration for all devices in remote location

+ when we use application backup ( ncs ) and store it in remote ftp what the data will be included in the backed up file ( does archive configuration included ) .

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Some basics;1)  check the correct configuration for the repository that will be used for the backup. 2) Run an application backup from the command line; see if that works.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

thank you for your reply, i have tried that but it stuck at step 1 , 

but i have found something weird , if i have define new repository and attach it to a job , the job will run for the first time then will not run again even if i tried to manually press run.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card