cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey Guys,   I Just wondered if there was any best practice on how a server rack should be laid out?    This is with regards to supplier CPE, Layer 3 switches and access switches for end user connections... Is there any specific way this should be lai...

cknox1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,   I have set up a RADIUS Server using Windows NPS is working fine for our Cisco 3750 and 2960 switches. But we add a Cisco SG 200 Switch, we cannot login to that switch via WEBui using a RADIUS account.   Please help. Below is the accounti...

john by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I am having one Cisco switch WS-C3850-48XS-S and i want to connect Darktrace security appliance to it. Darktrace appliance is with RJ45 connection. I want to know if i can connect RJ45 cable directly to this switch OR i need to buy SFP modul...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I have update our Cisco Prime Infrastructure from 3.1 to 3.3 and now facing very slow performance from login to toggle between tabs and pages. If I restart the server everything works fine for about 15 to 30min.   Can somebody help me please?   ...

RudiJ by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes