Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime - Controller configuration template error

frodestra
Level 1
Level 1

Prime_Error.PNG

Please see attached image.

We are running latest Prime ver. 3.9.0.0.219 with latest updates. Already rebooted once but the Controllers Configuration error wont disappear - it wont let me write the names of the WLC and hence I cant deploy the template to migrate out huge wireless network.

Any ideas how to fix?

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- What is the controller full model-name ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hello,

hard to tell what is missing with the information you have provided. In case these are WLC 9800 controllers, make sure you are not running into the compatibility issue described in the link below:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-9/admin/bk_CiscoPrimeInfrastructure_3_9_AdminGuide/m_enable_backward_compatibility.html

Hello, and thanks for your reply.

The issue occur when I open the LAP Template in Prime - Could that be connected with our inventory - we have both AireOS and WLC9800-40? 

Edit - Removing the WLC9800-40 does not fix the problem - so I'm thinking the issue is related to some process. I've opened Prime in both Egde and FireFox, same issue.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card