Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.1

johnsonalex
Level 1
Level 1

HI All,

Hopefully a very easy question that i cannot get to the bottom of - VG224

I am trying to push out an snmp-server location to all my devices in Prime. The devices seem to accept the config but in the menu i cannot select the VG224's as devices to push the config to.

The VG224's are managed and Prime can back them up ok so it is not connectivity. I have also looked in the supported devices and can see them there also.

I made a previous mistake and pushed the same location to all the devices on the network. The VG224's seem to have this config! but now i cannot go back to my templetes and push it again

Any help on where i am going wrong would be fantastic

Thanks in advance

Alex

2 Replies 2

bkennedy97
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Alex,

If you look at the available devices for selection in the CLI template design (Design > Feature Design) there isn't an option to select VG224's.  For my company we have to log into these devices and manually enter changes to the configs.  Image management is all that I have been able to do with these devices at this time.

Regards,

Brandon

HI, thanks for responding.

Yes this was something that was confusing me as i had looked through the available devices as well and could not find it. Just not sure why you can't send it to these as they use the same IOS platform as other routers/switches.

Must just be going crazy with the fact the location was set on these devices.