Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.2.0 - Automonitoring - Device Health not working

Erich Schommarz
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco Community

Somehow I'm facing some issues with my prime installation 2.2. For my switches / routers device health is not working. This means no CPU, Memory monitored. Access Points seem to work.

On Picture 1 you see that I have enabled the policies for Automonitoring. On Picture 2 Device 360 Views which shows me always 0% CPU and 0% Memory. Further the devices don't show up on Top N CPU or Memory Utilization. Also on device Detail view CPU not working, except I choose 3 months or a higher duration.

At the moment no further Idea how to troubleshoot the issue. Any suggestion very welcome. Thanks for the help.

Erich

Picture 1

Picture 2

4 Replies 4

glbeach
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What does it show for this device hostname under Collection Status "Details"?

trapasso
Level 1
Level 1

you are not alone on this.  I noticed a bunch of devices showing the same thing after upgrading my Prime Infrastructure 2.1 to 2.2.  The ticket has been open since January 28, 2015.  I asked again for the bug number, if I get it I will post it.  The last note in the case is that it is in the hands of the BU.

Hello Together

Somehow I missed the first notification about the about from glbeach. Further I didn't update my issue after it was solved. Sorry for that.

Enclosed the final solution for me, which solved our issue:

Feedback from TAC:

Can you install the latest patch?

Readme: http://www.cisco.com/web/software/284272933/125525/Readme.pdf

File “pi222_Update_03-4.ubf”: https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=286236028&flowid=72882&softwareid=284272933&release=2.2.2&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Feedback to TAC From me:

It seems to work. Have installed the requested patch. See the two screenshots for details.

The CPU / Memory Utilization already worked again after installing the Release 2.2.2. But I proceed and also installed 2.2.2 Update 03.

Conclusion

Fix for the issue should be there. From the release notes I was not able to find the bug which I hit. But glad problem solved in that is all what matters :-).

Good to hear.  My server is fully patched but unfortunately the CPU and Memory Utilization are still showing No Data Available.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card