Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.4 - Third Party Devices

subalexandru
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

I have an issue with Cisco Prime Infrastructure. I would like to add Third Party for monitoring. 

I've tried with Custom MIB and when I tried to upload a mib zip of that series, I tried to upload just specific my file, the same error. 

"Error: Failed to load MIB entity.my. Please refer /opt/CSCOlumos/logs/miblibrary.log for more details". 

I would like to monitor with Cisco Prime Infrastructure Dell, Brocade or Mellanox switches. I want to monitor the Third Party Devices as closed as possible as we have with Cisco. 

Thank you! 

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- And did you examine /opt/CSCOlumos/logs/miblibrary.log , for more details as pointed out by Cisco Prime

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hello, 

If I enter "ls CSCOlumos/logs/" I found miblibrary.log & mibLibrary.log; If I wanna open it using cat, is showing me as "no such folder or file". 

Thank you! 

- How did you 'enter'  /opt/CSCOlumos/logs ; please provide the sequence of commands  as you did it ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

@marce1000 

Kindly tell how to examine /opt/CSCOlumos/logs/miblibrary.log

I got the way. Thanks