Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Infrastructure How to get information Round Trip Latency

joseivan_11
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community,

I have a question about whether it is possible to obtain either a report or information from the cisco prime infrastructure software Round Trip values.

For example of a user (A) who is connected directly by wired in a switch from to another user (B) which is also connected by wired and that is on another floor of the building.

Is this possible from Cisco Prime?, get information directly from users A(Source) to B(Destination)

Or only the source can be an IOS device?

If it is not possible to obtain this information from the Cisco Prime, will there be other software available from Cisco with which it can be obtained?

Thanks in Advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No feature available in prime as per I deployed many, never come across this. but if this is only for one user device, then you do normal tools like ping path, in general, big environment user device keep changing hard to get these statistics.

But you have some advanced tools like DNAC and or any other NMS - can be achievable, 

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Dont believe this can be achieved with cisco Prime.  This can be done using Cisco DNAC and Sensor AIR-AP1800S-A-K9 

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No feature available in prime as per I deployed many, never come across this. but if this is only for one user device, then you do normal tools like ping path, in general, big environment user device keep changing hard to get these statistics.

But you have some advanced tools like DNAC and or any other NMS - can be achievable, 

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help