Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco prime installation issue

adil1bz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

During the installation of cisco prime  version 3.10 secondary server,the ncs application on the cisco prime VM  has been crushing,

here is the output of NCS status :

ncs status
Health Monitor is running, with an error. ( [Role] Secondary [State] HA not Configured )
Healthmonitor not able to start the NMS server in standby mode.
Database server is stopped
FTP Service is Stopped
TFTP Service is Stopped
Matlab Server is Stopped
Matlab Server Instance 1 is Stopped
Matlab Server Instance 2 is Stopped
NMS Server is stopped.
WSA Service is stopped..
SAM Daemon is stopped.
DA Daemon is stopped.
Compliance engine is not running

and while trying to establish the HA from the primary server the HA test concluded with several erros, here they are :

adil1bz_0-1687874663566.png

adil1bz_1-1687874715555.png

could  you please help me resolve those issues?

Thank you.

Best regards

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Apparently there is a check failing stating that the RAM size on the two nodes is different and must be the same ... ,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

adil1bz
Level 1
Level 1

hello, thank you for your answer, i believe it only concerns the NCS application not the whole VM right? could you please help me edit it if it's possible.

what about this output ?

Healthmonitor not able to start the NMS server in standby mode

i'm having a hard time trying to start the ncs app for the moment

many thanks

- You should address the initial issue , as I mentioned , first , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi

Do you have access to both servers as root ?

If yes, can you run the command "df -h" ?  This command can give you a view of Disk space, which is a common problem from Prime.

If the disk is fine, remove the HA config.  stop service on both server and start the services and try to join the HA again.

the command do stop and start is 

application stop NCS

application start NCS