cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime is not saving/retaining software images in the repository.

syyang28108
Level 1
Level 1

As stated, Cisco Prime is not saving/retaining software images in the repository. 

I can successfully import/add device images from my device and file directory, jobs shows complete/success, but no images are showing up in the software image repository.

This is preventing my from distributing/activating images to my network devices. Any ideas? I ensured that the "collect images along with inventory collection" was checked and I followed all the Cisco Prime Infrastructure User Guide instruction to no success. 

I appreciate your response. Thanks.

6 Replies 6

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Which prime version are you using ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Marce,

Thanks for your response. I am using Prime 3.1. 

-            Make sure to use  the latest and or install the latest patch for your prime version and also use the latest device pack.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thanks for your responses. After verifying that all the latest patches and device pack were installed and still resulting in the issue, I went ahead and upgraded my Prime Infrastructure to v3.3. This unfortunately resolved all of my issues.

I Have a similar problem, i am not seeing devices under list , but i have my devices on under network device

donaldnyemba_0-1688027422007.png

jacknsmith1
Level 1
Level 1

i have similar issue and find this solution till now, as above he mentioned successfully importing/adding images and seeing complete/success jobs, the images aren't appearing in the repository. This definitely hinders distribution and activation on your network devices. give it a try and let me know if you find any precise solution.