cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

MSE needs to be downgradedI found out from the TAC that it will be done in the same way as the upgrade. completed post install scripts in progress No longer progressed in the corresponding phrase. It was downgraded to 8.0.150.0 -> 8.0.140.0I canceled...

CCC3 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I am trying to parse all the whitespace out of a string like: "gig1/0/1 - 2 , gig 1/0/5 , 6, 8, 9"I used an online regexp checker to come up with the following search string:Does exactly what I want.  But when I try to use this same search string ...

6502_0-1702566972426.png
6502 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco Community,I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to the community seeking assistance with a critical issue I've encountered in one of the virtual contexts on my Cisco Nexus 7710.Problem DescriptionFor the past few days, one of...

I need to calculate a simple hash from a string of characters (containing no whitespace).  I can't figure out the regexp I need to use in the below "action foreach" statement to parse the string charcter by character:event manager applet test1event n...

6502 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Bonjour svp j'ai un soucis avec mon ASR 920 dans lequel l'utilisation des ressources augmente (70%) et cela augmente les temps de réponse sur mon switch et impacte la Qos après analyse je me rends compte que ce sont les input ARP qui sont élevés dans...

Hi All,I am configure the tacacs in nexus 9200 switch.After run the command AAA authorisation commands default group GROUP_NAME and getting error AAA authorisation failed AAA_AUTHOR_STATUS_METHOD=17(0x11. Can someone help me please.Thanks ,Prashanth ...

Hi guys, as per my code below, every 20 seconds a syslog message is generated saying "Site is on ISDN" (I have set it to 20 seconds for testing purposes but will change it to 30 minutes before putting it into production). What I would like to do is i...

voiper_99 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a student in college and working on this project I have been able to set up my subnets and routers but while the computers are able to communicate within their subnet, i am unable to ping a computer on a different subnet and i cannot figure out ...

msnnh by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes