cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime not Working

ggmeza1983
Level 1
Level 1

I have a VM with Cisco Prime 3.6, when o log via console (with admin user), the output of show application status NCS is as shown in the attached file, same for show disk (no problem as it shows)

I attach the ncs status (same errors like show application status NCS)

Do you have any idea what is the problem?

df -l.PNG

show application status NCS.PNG

show disks.PNG

   

6 Replies 6

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- On what hardware or hypervisor version/environment are you using Prime ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi, the VM is on Huawei Cloud, I don´t known on whtat Hypervisor version is mounted. If you have any idea how can i obatin taht information, pls let me known.

Thanks.

>I don´t know on what Hypervisor version is mounted.

- This info is essential -> your Huawei Cloud (installation ) documentation or contact their support.

These requirements apply : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-6/quickstart/guide/bk_Cisco_Prime_Infrastructure_3_6_0_Quick_Start_guide.html#con_1070036

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is this new installation or working one giivng this error information ?

if the working one giving this information, then shutdown teh Prime and wait for 10-15min and start again and test it.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi, thanks for you answer. It was working, i'll try with shutdown the prime for 15 min

keep us informed.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help