Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime OVA Download

Rafael Mendes
Level 2
Level 2

Hello Guys,

Just a simple question.

I'm looking for install Cisco Prime version 3.0(Express Plus), but, i did not found the OVA Express Plus to download on Cisco Site.

Version 2.0 has the Express, Standard and other OVA versions to download.

There is the Express Plus for 3.0 version avaliable to download?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

They changed the packaging around PI 2.2. There's now a single ova file for the different deployment configurations.

You are prompted when deploying the VM on the ESXi hypervisor to choose among the different build options. Once you do so, the metadata allocating resources to your VM build is used accordingly.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

They changed the packaging around PI 2.2. There's now a single ova file for the different deployment configurations.

You are prompted when deploying the VM on the ESXi hypervisor to choose among the different build options. Once you do so, the metadata allocating resources to your VM build is used accordingly.

Hi Marvin,

Ok, very nice!
I Aprecciate your help!

Just more one simple question, what is the main difference between the prime 2.2 and 3.0?

Thank you,

Rafael

You're welcome.

There are many differences. The one most visible is an entirely new interface. It does not use Flash anymore and the menus are laid out differently.

The complete list of differences is in the release notes:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-0/release/notes/cpi_rn.html#pgfId-95756

Please mark your question as answered if it has been.

Okay!

Thank you again!

Have a nice day!

Hi Marvin, 

Here is my question, if firstly I choose the express version to install, then recently I will purchase more AP and switches to scale my wireless network. How to scale my PI to express-plus version? Re-fresh installation or rescale the disk/memory size? Thx in advance!

Regards,

Tira 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: