cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime sub groups - delete/modify

bquesnel1
Level 1
Level 1

I am starting out with Cisco Prime infrastructure and I created some sub groups under the Wan Links which I would like to modify the criterias our delete and I can't find the proper way to do so.  

Can anyone help out here ? 

Thanks 

4 Replies 4

jhager001
Level 1
Level 1

If i'm in the same window as you, you can hover over the subgroup you have created, you'll see a bullseye looking circle pop up next to the name, click that and you should have the options to modify/delete these groups.

Sorry I should of clarified....   Yes under the user defined groups, If I hover I can modify and delete.  But I also created port grouping under the WAN interface builtin group which I don't seem to be able to do anything after the sub group is created.....  i.e. modify or delete 

That is weird, I can't seem to find a removal button for them.

jhager001
Level 1
Level 1

I've been searching and searching, I found 3 different tutorials and documents that state the same thing :

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/network_control_system/1-1/user/guide/prime_ncs_wan_ug/maint_port_groups.html#wp1053289

This being the shortest explanation in removing a group. Maybe open a Cisco TAC request for further assistance?