Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Works Contract Connection Reports not working

phsand
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

when I try to create a Contract Connection report, I always recieve a error Message from CiscoWorks:

CCX0002 :Cisco.com user credentials are invalid. Enter correct credentials.

This message seems to be incorrect, because I apparently can login to CCO. I tried with accounts from my colleagues, same message :-/

Help appreciated!

Philipp Sand

11 Replies 11

nhabib
Level 9
Level 9

There is a known issue with Common Services 3.0, which was resolved in CS 3.0 sp1 (and of course CS 3.0 sp2)

Have you installed any Service Packs for Common Services 3.0 yet?

Sorry, I forget to mention that :)

Yes, all Service Packs are installed.

Here're my current versions:

CS 3.0.2

CM 4.0.2

CV 6.1.0

DFM 2.0.0

IPM 2.6.0

RME 4.0.2

Ok, do you go through a proxy to connect to Cisco.com?

If so, is it using NTLM?

Yes, I'm using a proxy to connect to cisco.com, but no, it's not using NTLM.

For the CiscoWorks Server, I configured the proxy not to request any authentication.

for your interest, all the other modules in LMS which need a cco account, such as IOS Downloads or Bug Report, are working just fine. The Problem is just with the Contract Connection.

I see, not sure what could be causing this

I am having this exact same problem my CS level is 3.0.4

Was a solution to this issue ever posted???

Please post your psu.log. Of course, if you are going through an NTLM proxy, this will not work.

psu.log is attached, although there are no entries in it from when I try Contract Connection. I tried Software and Device update, both work fine as well as Bug Toolkit. Also attached is a capture of the traffic from the CW server of the request, All I see is a GET for www.cisco.com then nothing more... (no errors about proxy authentication)

Do you need to use a proxy to connect to Cisco.com?

Yes, sorry forgot to include that in previous post, but it works without NTLM

It doesn't matter in this case. You are hitting CSCsh34051. In this case since you MUST use a proxy to access Cisco.com, Contract Connection will not work. This bug is fixed in LMS 2.6 with CS 3.0.6 and RME 4.0.6. These updates can be downloaded from Cisco.com after you upgrade to LMS 2.6.

The LMS 2.6 update can be downloaded from http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/lms26 . Once you have 2.6 installed, you can upgrade to CS 3.0.6 and RME 4.0.6 via the Common Services Software Center interface.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card