So just a few weeks after an Update from 3.7 to 3.9 the Cisco Prime Web App just stopped working.
It suddenly stopped loading, sometimes I only can Login, sometimes it even let me see my dashboard but mostly it just runs into a timeout. I first thougth it is a VMWare problem but all other VM's are fine.
Only the Prime stopped working. Any ideas or experiences?
I will, also I created a new instance from an application backup sadly It just does not work.
It responds to a ping but as soon as I try to connect to the web application it just runs into
No, there are no proxies or firewalls between the server and my client. I tried to ping from the prime server to his own gateway and it simply does not work.
- (temporarily) Disable any local AV and or firewalling solutions on your device too , as a test. If persistent try from another device as a sanity check. If the problem continues try to fetch the page with wget : https://linux.die.net/man/1/wget and or turn on debugging too, see what happens and or provide output here.
Thanks for the help so far. The output for wget https://[myipadress]/webacs --no-check-certificate only gets me the "Connection Refused". I also did the debug all command but no luck so far.
- It still means that the GUI-service is not running , if ncs status reports everything is OK, then reboot the prime-server but scrutinize the boot process when all services are being started , make sure no errors are seen.
The output from the logging is not really helpfull either, I tried this command.
"show logging | include "CURRENT DATE" | include ERROR"
I get a lot of these, it spams my whole logging history
[seqtaskexecutor-11] Error wirelessuser - ERROR: Station entry NULL for ----XXXXXXXXXXX