cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoView will not display Cat 3750 X-Series Switch

stephenscott
Level 1
Level 1

When I try to view a Cat 3750-X switch using CiscoView I get an error that says:

"Unkown Device"

"Please ensure that you have installed the latest CiscoView package for the Catalyst 3750 device family"

I checked the package in Common Services and we are running Cisco View 6.1. I tried to update the package, but the system returns a message that it is up to date. I tried to update all as I am aware that some packages are dependent on others. The system returned that all of my packages are up to date. Has anyone seen this issue?

Thanks,
Stephen

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joel Monge
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The message is prompting you to install the package for the device, as opposed to upgrading the software package.  However, I do not think this device is supported.  What is the sysObjetID of this device?  Check it against the supported device table for LMS 3.2 here to confirm this.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joel Monge
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The message is prompting you to install the package for the device, as opposed to upgrading the software package.  However, I do not think this device is supported.  What is the sysObjetID of this device?  Check it against the supported device table for LMS 3.2 here to confirm this.

The SysObjectID is 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.1223

It appears to not be supported by CiscoView.I wonder if it will be supported in a futire release?

Thanks Joel,

Stephen

I believe support is coming next month but I do not have official dates on this.