Views
Helpful
Replies

Ciscoworks - freeing disk space

scottwilliamson
Level 2
Level 2

Hi folks,

Our old CWLMS 3.2.1 is getting short on disk space, it has been suggested that the directories named 731, 732 and 733 on the D: drive could be deleted. The three directories seem to have the same subdirectories (see attached), were all created in February 2012 and are using up around 5Gb of space each.

I have no idea whether these three directories are crucial to the operation of Ciscoworks or whether they are the remnants of some maintenance actions; in short, can I delete them?

Thanks,

Scott

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Scott,

those are the backup of theCWLMS .  so you have kept 3 different instance of LMS backup .

If you have another backup somewher then you can delete all of the three or you can atleast delete 2 and keep 1 to be on a safer side.

Thanks-

Afroz

[Do rate the useful post]

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Scott,

those are the backup of theCWLMS .  so you have kept 3 different instance of LMS backup .

If you have another backup somewher then you can delete all of the three or you can atleast delete 2 and keep 1 to be on a safer side.

Thanks-

Afroz

[Do rate the useful post]

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Hi Afroz,

That's the type of answer I was hoping for, many thanks.

Regards,

Scott