Views
Helpful
Replies

Ciscoworks - freeing disk space

scottwilliamson
Level 2
Level 2

Hi folks,

Our old CWLMS 3.2.1 is getting short on disk space, it has been suggested that the directories named 731, 732 and 733 on the D: drive could be deleted. The three directories seem to have the same subdirectories (see attached), were all created in February 2012 and are using up around 5Gb of space each.

I have no idea whether these three directories are crucial to the operation of Ciscoworks or whether they are the remnants of some maintenance actions; in short, can I delete them?

Thanks,

Scott

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Scott,

those are the backup of theCWLMS .  so you have kept 3 different instance of LMS backup .

If you have another backup somewher then you can delete all of the three or you can atleast delete 2 and keep 1 to be on a safer side.

Thanks-

Afroz

[Do rate the useful post]

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Scott,

those are the backup of theCWLMS .  so you have kept 3 different instance of LMS backup .

If you have another backup somewher then you can delete all of the three or you can atleast delete 2 and keep 1 to be on a safer side.

Thanks-

Afroz

[Do rate the useful post]

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Hi Afroz,

That's the type of answer I was hoping for, many thanks.

Regards,

Scott

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: