Views
Helpful
Replies

Ciscoworks LMS 3.2 SP1 upgrade issue

ColinChambers
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I've recently upgraded our CW 3.2 to 3.2.1 and I'm having a strange issue with HUM application registration with ACS. The privileges options such as 'Super Admin' etc are no longer there! All the privilege options for all of the other LMS components are there, it's just the HUM module! This is having a knock on affect on the server as Common Services DCR is now failing as it reports the System Indentity User configuration as not having all the privileges assigned!

Anyone else seen this?

Regards and thanks in advance,

Col

1 Reply 1

ColinChambers
Level 1
Level 1

So I worked this out. I decided to try and re-register the Ciscoworks applications within ACS. The major issue was that Common Services just refused to talk to the ACS servers. I then remembered that we closed down the tcp port range on the ACS to a manageable number of sockets to firewall. This appartently is the issue, Ciscoworks registration with ACS wont work unless you re-open the port range! Once I did that Ciscoworks re-registered with ACS and I could re-register the applications and HUM was restored back to how it was!