Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoWorks LMS 4.0.1 - Interface Availability graph

Ferenc Kuris
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I would have a question about CW LMS Monitoring Interface Availability Graph. When we change a Network Topology (for example I plug out a switch from a daisy chain and plug it in the distribution switch), the Interface Availability shows the original switch port as unavailable. After a big change, we have several interface notification on the diagram with red, but the devices are available - of course, we just changed the port where it is plugged in.

In what menu can I rediscover a devices, and why shows the CW the unused, old interfaces as 'down'?

Thanks in advance,

Ferenc KURIS

2 Replies 2

tobin_jim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ferenc,

Did you ever get a solution to your question. I'm having the same issue after making changes to the devices in our Ciscoworks deployment.

Jim

Hello,

sorry, no. I tried to set the unused interfaces to unmanaged state, in some cases it solved the problem. But this is not a really solution. I hope somebody has any other idea that helps us.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: