Helpful
Replies

Custom Reports Operational Status/Avg CPU Util/Avg Mem Util

schlingloff
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

<br />

<br />I've got some questions about the LMS 2.6 (and maybe 3.1) customization.

<br />

<br />I'd like to generate Reports for the following:

<br />- Operational status of all interfaces (best would be with a counter for Up/Down/...)

<br />- (Average) CPU utilization

<br />- (average) memory utilization

<br />

<br />Is there any way to generate these reports in LMS 2.6 (or 3.1?)

<br />

<br />The only way i found while searching this forum was for the operational status to export all devices with "cwcli export inventory ... -device %" and parse the xml file.

<br />

<br />I would really prefer it, that im not forced to leave the CW Homepage for doing this. Is there any way to accomplish this?

<br />Or is it possible to customize the CW-homepage an add a link to a small Windows-Script? How should this look like?

<br />

<br />Thanks for all your input.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, I had two bugs against RME custom reports where the attributes were very limited. All attributes are now available in RME 4.2.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CPU and memory utilization reports are available in the new Health and Utilization Monitor add-on to LMS 3.0.1 and higher.

As for interface status, you could define an RME custom inventory report under RME > Reports > Custom Reports Templates with a ruleset of:

Interface:Name:equals:All

AND:Interface:Admin Status:equals:All

AND:Interface:Operational Status:equals:All

When run against all devices managed by RME, this report will show you all the interfaces, and their admin and operational statuses.

Hello,

Thank you for that fast answer.

Unfortunately i can only create a custom report in LMS 2.6 template with the attributes:

-Name

-Type

Will i have this possibility in LMS 3.1?

Yes, I had two bugs against RME custom reports where the attributes were very limited. All attributes are now available in RME 4.2.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: