Views
Helpful
Replies

Design software on No. of swtiches/routers and other components in new setup

Rockk
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

Is there a designing software on how many switches/routers/VPN/FW/etc. needed when we are setting up new IT infra.

Kindly advise.

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- The question is too broadened and also depends on the company size such as number of users, factory/production  needs, and others. A simplified answer starts here :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/switches/switch-selector.html

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thanks Marce. We have quite big plant and need to establish network management and IPsec tunnel to connect Cloud applications.
Do you suggest any, Please.

- I know it's not a direct-path-answer, but the best solution I feel , is to always work with a reseller, plan meetings , ask advice , make a plan  , and then invest and implement .  We work with Dimension Data.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '