Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

device remins in "Questioned" but this was removed of DCR. DFM 3.2

Good morning, I have CiscoWorks with  DFM 3.2 and Comon Services 3.3; I want to delete a device of DCR but this remains in "Questioned" within DFM. the configuration "Device Import" is Auto Allocation.. ¿What can I do to delete a Device?

2 Replies 2

Vinod Arya
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Jeffersson,

All the devices and their information are inherited from DCR to other modules in CiscoWorks like RME, DFM etc.

Hence as soon as a device is deleted from DCR it should be removed from all the other applications. Please confirm if you mean that the device is removed from DCR and is still appears to come in DFM as questioned?

If so, try to make the DCR sync in DFM as manual and try to remove it once, as it may be stuck in DFM Db. and than you can make the DCR sync back to auto.

-Thanks    

-Thanks Vinod **Rating Encourages contributors, and its really free. **

Vinod thanks for your answer. Try adding other device to DCR and succesfull, but as soon as select "manual allocation" this appears in list, but this is not added to DFM Database.

Otherwise, few DFM´s devices continue in "questioned", but not in DCR database.

I restarted the server, But the problem continues, in this case the devices move from "learning" to "Questioned" "other".

thank you for your attention

kind regards!

JEFFERSSON QUINTERO

CCNA Certified

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: