cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

My console shows that I have 51 of the 96 devices are out-of-sync.  I have am running up to date IOS, but it does not seem to be tied to firmware version or to model.  Many have the "VLAN:Running" is shown in the events.  When I run a sync job, it st...

robmccam1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LMS and Nexus

Dear ,if i have a LMS server the newest version, and i bout Nexus 7K with its DCNM ver 5.2 (DCNM-N7K-K9) the question is can i install the (DCNM-N7K-K9) license on the Cisco Prime LMS 4.1 Base so that i can manage Nexus through LMS??if this works Can...

Resolved! LMS Licensing

My customer had LMS 4.0 with a 300 device license and software support for this, he then asked for a quote to upgrade to a 750 device license.We quoted him on the following part number L-CWLMSCONV300-750    (Device-restricted license conversion for L...

mariusst by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm new to LMS and am running LMS 4.0.1  I am trying to see active report jobs to allow editing.  I see easily how to create new jobs, but I have two jobs that are running nightly that I need to modify and am unable to find any location where I...

sdavis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to know if there's a way to show CurrentUtilization percentage within the messages generated by the Fault Management Module in LMS 4.0EVENT ID                = 00008Z1TIME                    = SSTATUS                  = ActiveSEVERIT...

Hi All,I am trying to archive a PIX 515E and i get this error:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*** Device Details for                           172.16.60.1             ...