cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DFM 2.0 (LMS2.5) Email Notification Subjects

justin.richards
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to modify the email subject for DFM email notifications in V2.0 to change the order of the information fields so that the STATUS field is first instead of much further along in the message subject. In earlier version the status field was first in the subject and this made for viewing in a outlook much easier and faster to scan down and see what alarms need to be looked.

Cheers

Justin

4 Replies 4

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

I dont think you can modify the email notifications in DFM 2.0 (LMS 2.5). In LMS 2.2 you will be able to customize emails

notification by editing the mail-notify.conf file. And filter notifications by editing the subscriptions. But this feature is

not used in DFM 2.0 (LMS 2.5).For more information about email notification in 2.0 have a look at the following URL.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/cscowork/ps2421/products_user_guide_chapter09186a0080296bec.html#wp1074213

how do i configure the emails notifications to be sent automatically when the system encountered errors/faults in DFM ?

right now, i can only sent the emails when i select the options manually.

Did you find a solution/workaround for this problem? I wish to change the context. like

ALERT ID

TIME

MANAGED OBJECT

EVENT DESCRIPTION

Sorry no I did not find any solution

Cheers

Justin