Views
Helpful
Replies

DFM 3.1.3

mayurkpatel
Level 1
Level 1

I have added 130 devices in DCR through CSV file,

Alls are showing in CS moduls but those are not come in DFM module.

I am put all modules in auto allocation mode

I have restarted services (crmdmgtd)  and also restarted hard reboot server.

I have also checked pdshow command all services are running ok.

I was restored all date base and Readd devices in DCR, but still problame is there

Pls help.

I have uploaded screen short of CS and DFM so you will get more idea.

Thanks

Mayur Patel

12 Replies 12

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When you say you restored your databases, did you restore a backup. or did you reinitialize the DFM databases?  I think you should try a reinit of the three DFM databases and the two DFM repositories.  See https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-8796 for instructions on how to do this.  When you do, allocation will be set back to manual, so go to DFM > Device Management > Device Import to add the devices from DCR to DFM.

I had tried with all database reinitialized using all those command

NMSROOT\bin\perl.exe NMSROOT\bin\dbRestoreOrig.pl dsn=cmf dmprefix=CMF

same for rmeng, ani, ipm, dfminv, dfmemp, dfmfh, opsxml, upm

but probleme is same .

and as per your guid i tried with manual add devices in DCR but those Devices are not reflect in DFM module.

Thanks,

Mayur Patel

Did you delete the DFM.rps and DFM1.rps files as well?  What do you see under DFM > Device Management > Device Import?

I had removed both database file from NMSROOT/objects/smarts/local/repos/ISF after data base reintialized

Still I did't get devices in DFM>> Devices Management >> Device Import

Screensort are given for ref.

Thnks

Mr, Joseph

I have taken pdshow and sm_tpmgr log are attached for your ref.

and one more things found error in C:\Program Files\CSCOpx\log\dfmLogs\TIS\devicemanagement.log

i didn't get any idea pls help me ..

Post the NMSROOT/log/dfmLogs/TIS/* files.

i have attached all TIS folder files

thanks

Post the DFM.log and DFM1.log under NMSROOT/objects/smarts/local/logs.

DFM.log and DFM1.log are attached

thanks

Reinitialize the databases and remove the .rps files again.  With Daemon Manager still shut down, clear out the contents of the NMSROOT/log/dfmLogs/TIS/* log files.  Restart Daemon Manager, but wait at least 30 minutes before trying to access LMS.  After the 30 minutes, login, and add one device from DCR to DFM.  If that fails, post the new set of TIS logs.

I am following  all your step and lastly add two devices manualy from DCR but problem still remins no change.

TIS folder's log files are attached.

thanks

At this point remote access to do database analysis and some more in depth debugging is required.  You will need to open a TAC service request.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card