cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Digiport server unable to connect to nexus 93180

robertvasquez99
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone use this type of cosole server?

I used this console server for console manage in a group of switches but the management does not work for the Nexus 93180 switches but it does work for the Nexus 9372.

Speed: 9600 baud
Databits: 8 bits per byte
Stopbits: 1 bit(s)
Parity: none

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Verify if the console is 'alive' on the  9372 , by using another terminating equipment for testing , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

What does it mean ?, because in 9372 the management is working. 

- I mean to try to access the console with different  equipment for testing , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

ok... im able to connect use my pc  a console cable on both switches.

-  Difficult to tell why it won't work with the digiport ; perhaps bad signal receiving quality on this device , not sure

M.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card