cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EEM- Cisco Rotuer.

anishlekshman
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All, I'm looking for to make a looping function and check the Peer with IPSLA. Kindly provide a solution, your support will be appretiated, thanks.

Summary/Requirement: Cisco EEM Query need to run when the track is up/down. During up/down, its work accurately. Once the track back (from down to up) to normal. I need to hold for 30min then check the track status and unshut the port. If the track not up, it has to wait again 30min and have to wait till the port comes up. I'm not able to enter the tracking command as my IOS is not supporting. So i match the syslog pattern.

event manager applet Track-Down=====>Applet while the track is coming down.

event syslog pattern ".*rtr 10 reachability Up->Down.*"

action 1.0 cli command "enable"

action 2.0 cli command "conf t"

action 3.0 cli command "interface Tunnel100"

action 4.0 cli command "shutdown"

event manager applet Track-Up=======>Applet while the track is coming up.

event syslog pattern ".*rtr 10 reachability Down->Up.*"

action 1.0 cli command "enable"

action 2.0 cli command "conf t"

action 3.0 cli command "interface Tunnel100"------>>>Here before going no-shut, i need to check the link performance for 30min as holdon time and then

action 4.0 cli command "no shut"                             perform no-shut. During the hold on time, every minute have to check the link. IF 30time the link                                                                                     seems to be ok. We have to do for no-shut the interface.

Kindly provide the solution as i'm New to EEM, thanks.

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: