cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Having trouble with theis interface EEM applet

hfakoor222
Spotlight
Spotlight

I'm trying to monitor interface traffic in a GNS environment with both a c7200 and an IOU. I continue getting Incomplete Command errors via several variations of applying transmit traffic EEM commands. The receive commands work fine, but I want to look at the traffic exiting the interface.

For example this works fine:

event interface name Ethernet0/3 parameter receive_rate_bps entry-op ge entry-val 80000000 entry-type value poll-interval 10

and this shows incomplete command

event interface name Ethernet0/3 parameter transmit_rate_bps exit-op ge exit-val 80000000 exit-type value poll-interval 10

any ideas?

I've spent almost an hour trying to figure it out, so I thought it was time to ask for some help.

1 Reply 1

event [tag event-tag] interface name interface-type interface-number parameter counter-name entry-op operator entry-val entry-value entry-type {value | increment | rate} poll-interval poll-int-value [exit-comb {or | and}] [exit-op operator exit-val exit-value] [exit-type {value | increment | rate}] [exit-time exit-time-value] [average-factor average-factor-value] [maxrun maxruntime-number]

I think there is not poll-int-value, you need exit-time instead