cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

%SMART_LIC-3-COMM_FAILED: Communications failure with the Cisco Smart License Utility (CSLU) : Unable to resolve server hostname/domain name.QN:-what a reason of the statement above from acisco switch catalyst 9300 and what is the solution of a given...

Hello there.I am facing issue configuring sf300-24 switch in LAN as an access switch for users.I have a Mikrotik router as DHCP and NATing device in my LAN. All LAN users get the DHCP released IP and access to internet while connected through other a...

Marwat by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 9200 on which I am trying to configure 12 RSPAN source sessions.the documentation here: Network Management Configuration Guide, Cisco IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10.x (Catalyst 9200 Switches) - Configuring SPAN and RSPAN [Support] - Cisco says"Th...

Dan101 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a script with Netmiko to erase a username on around 2000 switches, It is working but when the user was already erasing it, netmiko shows an error because is expecting a confirmation to delete, how can I condition expect to have two possi...

Jhonata by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an Cisco ASA5505 that i have just been using as an simple stage router for providing DHCP.  But in the current state i need to have it running thr anouther router hooked to a switch.  The Cisco router And my main router is in their own VLAN on...

KarlBjerkli_1-1674614175864.png KarlBjerkli_2-1674614313966.png KarlBjerkli_4-1674614343600.png KarlBjerkli_5-1674614362877.png

Hello everyone, i just would like to ask how can i use Cisco CPNR DHCP to configure multi-vendor devices. Example: i have subnet A with 2 scopes : scope-1: range from 10 to 20 ,that one used for cisco devices with embedded policy.scope-2: range from ...