cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can i get a report with all Catalyst 4500 modules with Prime 3.9?

Ditter
Level 4
Level 4

Hi to all,

i would like to create an inventory with all modules of cisco 4500.   

Can it be done via the report launch pad of Prime Infrastructure 3.9 ?

Thank you,

Ditter.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

antisocial11224
Spotlight
Spotlight

@Ditter wrote:

Hi to all,

Thank you,

Ditter.

To generate a report listing all Catalyst 4500 modules using Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.9, you can utilize the Report Launch Pad feature. Start by logging into your Prime Infrastructure web interface. Once logged in, navigate to the Reports tab and select Report Launch Pad. From there, choose Inventory and then select Device Modules. Configure the report parameters to focus on your Catalyst 4500 series. Run the report, and Prime Infrastructure will compile a detailed inventory of all modules in the specified devices, providing you with a comprehensive overview for your records.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

antisocial11224
Spotlight
Spotlight

@Ditter wrote:

Hi to all,

Thank you,

Ditter.

To generate a report listing all Catalyst 4500 modules using Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.9, you can utilize the Report Launch Pad feature. Start by logging into your Prime Infrastructure web interface. Once logged in, navigate to the Reports tab and select Report Launch Pad. From there, choose Inventory and then select Device Modules. Configure the report parameters to focus on your Catalyst 4500 series. Run the report, and Prime Infrastructure will compile a detailed inventory of all modules in the specified devices, providing you with a comprehensive overview for your records.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card