cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys, I want some help from this community. We want to deploy Cisco ACI to our Data center infrastructure (to Main DC and DR), and we have only 3 APICs. So, my question is how can i deploy the APICS so that to manage and control both DCs? can i m...

moges1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  desperately need help from all the smart people.  I am upgrading my routers and am stumped as to why these strange tones are coming through my T1 Test set. I have tested a few configurations between my Cisco 3925s, 2900s and 8300s and the sym...

I am working on connecting some upgraded circuits from our ISP and am having a hard time navigating the dual links that were ordered. I'm working with Catalyst 9300s running 17.5 and am trying to connect both links through my routers. They are dual 6...

dbronco by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am  working on a eem script and struggling to display a script output line by line on a syslog. It show mab all sum and the result is usually like this : Interface Client Mac Authen Status Gi1/0/1 aaaa.bbbb.cccc SUCCESS Tw2/0/2 cccc.dddd.eeee FAILE...

Tania S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes